Hello everybody.

I install a new Review Board 1.6 on one of my server, but I have a problem
after setup.

I install RB on an already existing Apache virtualhost and merge manually RB
conf with existing one.
After restarting Apache, if I access to http://myHost/reviews/, I get a 404 RB
error :
        The page you were looking for does not exist.
        If you're pretty sure this page does exist, try logging in and trying
again.
If I click the login link (http://myHost/reviews/account/login/), I get a 404
Apache error :
        Not Found
        The requested URL /reviews/account/login/ was not found on this server.
On Apache log, I have this error :
        Target WSGI script not found or unable to stat:
/opt/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgiaccount, referer:
http://myHost/reviews/

Here is enclosed my Apache conf.

Where I'm wrong ?

Thanks in advance
--
Nicolas VINOT
<VirtualHost *:80>

        ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/myDomain-error.log
        CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/myDomain.log combined

        # Other not reviewboard configuration
        …
        # Other not reviewboard configuration

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/reviews/" "/opt/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"

        <Directory "/opt/reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options +FollowSymLinks
        </Directory>

        <Location /reviews/>
                ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
        </Location>

        Alias /reviews/media "/opt/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviews/errordocs "/opt/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /reviews/favicon.ico
"/opt/reviewboard/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>