Thanks Anton. These details are very helpful. I am making progress
now. I am now able to use yum install mod_wsgi. I have enabled the
mod_wsgi now.
Now, After restarting http server, I am trying to access reviewboard
from the URL http://<server>.us.oracle.com/reviews.hsgbu.com/ but
geting 404 error. I am sure I am doing somethign wrong.. below is the
debug info -
Page not found (404)
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://burhs40001v.us.oracle.com/reviews.hsgbu.com/

Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these
URL patterns, in this order:

    ^ ^admin/
    ^ ^media/(?P<path>.*)$
    ^ ^account/
    ^ ^reports/
    ^ ^s/(?P<local_site_name>[A-Za-z0-9\-_.]+)/
    ^ ^$ [name='root']
    ^ ^api/
    ^ ^r/
    ^ ^dashboard/$ [name='dashboard']
    ^ ^users/$ [name='all-users']
    ^ ^users/(?P<username>[A-Za-z0-9@_\-\.]+)/$ [name='user']
    ^ ^users/(?P<username>[A-Za-z0-9@_\-\.]+)/infobox/$ [name='user-
infobox']
    ^ ^groups/$ [name='all-groups']
    ^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/$ [name='group']
    ^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/members/$
[name='group_members']
    ^ ^account/logout/$ [name='logout']

The current URL, reviews.hsgbu.com/, didn't match any of these.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django
settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a
standard 404 page.

Here is the contents of /etc/httpd/conf.d/apache-wsgi.conf -

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName burhs40001v.us.oracle.com
        DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/reviews.hsgbu.com/
htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/
reviews.hsgbu.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi"

        <Directory "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/reviews.hsgbu.com/
htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /media "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/reviews.hsgbu.com/
htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/reviews.hsgbu.com/
htdocs/errordocs"
##      Alias /favicon.ico "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/
reviews.hsgbu.com/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"

Please let me know in case any other detail is needed.

Thanks
sanjay