Hi All,

At last I was able to login into the Reviewbaord using LDAP Authentication
user account, thanks Christian and Stephen for your valuable input you have
extended toward me really appreciated.

Now I tried to post a review request using RB tool, RBtool prompts me with
username and password, the username and password I provided is the LDAP
user.

But its failing with error message

Error creating review request: Unable to authenticate with the repository
using the provided credentials (HTTP 403, API Error 218)

I am using the same LDAP user account user when prompted by the post-review
tool for username and password.

Can somebody tell what is happening wrong here.

We are using perforce as  version control.

RBtools version 0.3.3.

Regards,
Jack.