Hi there,

we are currently trying to switch Review Board from the Standard
Registration mechanism to Active Directory Authentication.
Unfortunately, this only seems to work as long as TLS is not enabled.
The Domain Controller seems to support TLS and according to tcpdump I
can see some data being exchanged that could be a TLS handshake.

Unfortunately, the authentication fails after hitting a timeout while
the log output is not too helpful:

-- 8< --
2012-01-17 15:44:23,662 - WARNING - Active Directory: Failed login for user xyz
-- 8< --

When disabling TLS, everything works like expected.

Any ideas? Do I need to register the AD DC's CA certificate as trusted
root somewhere?

Thanks,
Thilo