On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 23:59 -0800, David Trowbridge wrote:
> I won't rule it out entirely because I haven't tried, but I think it's
> pretty unlikely that
> you'll be able to install and configure everything that you need.

Strictly speaking, you could install your own private Python
installation in your home directory, as well as your own private HTTPD
(running on a non-privileged port), but you're talking about a MUCH more
complicated setup than any sane person would want to do.

(As an aside, this IS how openshift sets up ReviewBoard instances in the
cloud, but it's carefully scripted)