Hi Alfred,

I'd say back up the database and site directory. If you have to revert, you
may need to also manually uninstall the latest Djblets and Django packages
and reinstall the old ones, but that should be fine.

In general, an upgrade should be very smooth.

For memcached, 1.6.x has a setting for configuring the memcached URL, but
for 1.5.x, just add the following to your conf/settings_local.py:

    CACHE_BACKEND = 'memcached://localhost:11211/'