On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Can Özmen <canoz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I did Option B and I'm now on 1.6.6. Great :-)
>
> Thanks for the help. That was quick. I really appreciate it.
>
> P.S. rb-site died on me complaining about not finding libreadline5.so even
> when libreadline6 was installed. But I was logged in as bitnami and the
> bitnami environment was not loaded, maybe that's why. I'll be happy to send
> any outputs or logs.

Hi

I didn't get that error even if the bitnami environment is not loaded.
If you have the chance of try it and you reproduce it. Could you copy
the command that you executed and the output you get? In any case as
mentioned it may be just that bitnami environment was not loaded.

I'm glad that you got it working! :)