Hi,

We were using old post-review utility which was supporting following review
option.

parser.add_option("--file-list",
                      dest="file_list", default=None,
                      help="use file list instead of all files in
changelist")
parser.add_option("--ignore-diff-size",
                      dest="ignore_diff_size", action="store_true",
                      default=False,
                      help="ignore the diff size of the patch "
                           "and upload diff to reviewboard")

But now with new post-review util, we doesn't see this option available
hence this is effecting our work and its been ask by Dev team to provide
such option. Could you please help us how to make this option available,
Also if there are any other option supporting such feature please let us
know.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,