Hi there,

We are using Reviewboard 1.6.4.1 with ClearCase 7.1.2 and python 2.5.4 on a
windows server 2008 for code review purposes, and it's really useful and
saves a lot of time and effort :)
Some days ago we encountered a strange issue with reviewboard. We are
courrently working on a big project, using postreview script automated and
it fails when processing long (cearcase)paths. For example:

*
drive:\project_vob\.@@\main\version_numbers_and_branches\...\more_branch_info\...\filename.ext\@@\developer_branch\2
*  #circa 500 char long

After debugging it seems that a "file or directory does not exist"
exception was thrown, when postreview is checking the given path. (for
shorter than ~255char paths it works fine every time)

We have tried to create the diff manually with reviewboard's GnuWin32 diff
tool (diff -uN long_path1 longpath2) but same result: "file or directory
does not exist". Kdiff3 and clearcase diff tool can handle the extreme long
paths, but they can't produce unified diff format output.
So the question is:
-Is there any workaround to get the diff tool working with longer paths or
maybe another diff tool, which is compatible with reviewboard?

thank you very much in advance,
Nandor