Do you happen to recall if you stripped out the new 1.7 stuff from the
diff, or did you modify pysvn or RB to handle the new content?  We're about
to try something to handle these as well, and are considering the pros/cons
of both approaches.

(I'd prefer the latter, but suspect implementing the former is much easier.)

m@