Hi Christian,

Thank you for quick response. I forgot to do upgrade. But after
upgrade,symbolic links inside static folder became broken.

[reviewer@reviewboard01 static]$ ls -asl
total 28
4 drwxrwxr-x 2 reviewer reviewer 4096 Sep 27 12:22 .
4 drwxr-xr-x 4 reviewer reviewer 4096 Sep 27 12:22 ..
4 -rw-rw-r-- 1 reviewer reviewer  523 Sep 27 12:22 .htaccess
4 lrwxrwxrwx 1 reviewer reviewer   82 Sep 27 12:22 admin ->
/home/reviewer/work/reviewboard-master/reviewboard/reviewboard/htdocs/static/admin
4 lrwxrwxrwx 1 reviewer reviewer   71 Sep 27 12:22 djblets ->
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Djblets-0.7.1-py2.6.egg/djblets/static
4 lrwxrwxrwx 1 reviewer reviewer   80 Sep 27 12:22 lib ->
/home/reviewer/work/reviewboard-master/reviewboard/reviewboard/htdocs/static/lib
4 lrwxrwxrwx 1 reviewer reviewer   79 Sep 27 12:22 rb ->
/home/reviewer/work/reviewboard-master/reviewboard/reviewboard/htdocs/static/rb

So after manual correction of them, all functionality work.

Best regards,
 Michael