Christian,

Thanks for clearing up the mystery.

We went back to the v2 api whose raw URLs look like:
/api/v2/yaml/blob/show/cm/ultrasound/<revision>?login=...&token=...
As near as I can tell, the equivalent v3 url would be
/api/v3/repos/cm/ultrasound/git/blobs/<revision>?access_token=...
but the default content type returns a json wrapper around the file content
base64-encoding. The only way I could see to change the content type was by
setting the accepted content type header. Since you've done the real GitHub
integration perhaps you know of another way?

In any event, we're good for the time being -- no need to get this working
for us.

And thanks, for ReviewBoard -- it's great.

Joe