Hello, I'd like to upload diffs for files which are currently not
stored in any VCS. I've tried creating a unified_diff between my files
and manually uploading them to reviewboard but the upload fails. Also,
faking the headers on the diff does not work for me either? Is there a
header fake I can use to get the diff uploaded, or do I need to work
on a scmtools plugin so that it can upload my files and render the
diff? Thanks