Hi,

I could not attach the difference between revisions to my review.
It gives me the error "Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more
fields had errors".
I have also tried to output the difference by using svn diff and
attach the file to my review, but it still gives me the same error.

My command: post-review --server=http://localhost/reviewboard --debug
--disable-proxy --target-group=proj_test -- revision=0:11 --diff-
filename=diff.txt

(I'm not sure if this would also help) The repository server of my
Reviewboard is like this svn://localhost/test_proj but not the local
path to the reviewboard server

Many thanks,
Alvin