Review Board "Better Late Than Never" 1.7 RC 1 is out. We had hoped to get
this out earlier, but hit some problems and annoyances during some
production use that we felt should be fixed first. So trust me, it was
worth the wait :)

There's a lot of fixes, enhancements, and some small extension interface
changes in this release.

See the news and release notes for more information.

http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2012/11/29/review-board-1-7-rc-1-released/

We'd like to ask those who plan to upgrade to 1.7 to please give it a try.
Aside from major fixes, we are hoping there won't be many changes made
until the final 1.7, so now's the time to report any regressions you hit.