I am so boggled by the GIT configuration for repositories.
If someone could clarify the actual steps and config examples I am sure I
can
hack it out.

Centos 6, Reviewboard 1.7 from easy_install ReviewBoard

But here is the scenario.

Master Repo is on a server with given name for instance,

Hostname of git master repo:
git.hq.net

I have setup Gitweb and this resolves properly as:
http://git.hq.net/Ops_Config.git

Reviewboard is on another server:  reviewboard.hq.net

Clone command:  git clone git://git.hq.net/Ops_Config

Git remote show origin yields:
Fetch URL: git://git.hq.net/Ops_Config
Push  URL: git://git.hq.net/Ops_Config

Then i also cloned the repo locally, I saw someone say this had to be done
on the Reviewboard server so...
/var/www/reviewboard/git/Ops_config

Ok now I want to understand how i derive the

PATH
MIRROR PATH
MASK PATH

I have tried many different combinations, can anyone suggest how this logic
all fits together
in the context of what ReviewBoard wants to see.

Thanks in advance
I am on Skype too, @ vast.active