On 2013-01-19 22:34, Raja wrote:
Hi Matthew
It looks you also need "reviews.can_edit_reviewrequest" for this to done.
Just granting "can change status" seems to throw a permission denied error
when trying to check if the user can edit the request. The UI doesnt
reflect this, but the server log indicate that a 403 is thrown in this case.

I was wondering about that, but what other permissions does 'can edit' grant? I don't want these people to be able to e.g. change descriptions of other people's requests (including via API), just close them...

It seems odd to me that granting 'can close' doesn't "actually" grant that permission.

--
Matthew