Hi Robert,

Unfortunately, this is just the reality of the 1.7 release. We moved to a newer
version of Django that changes how timestamps are stored. From here on out,
they'll never change again, but they will require clients to be flexible in how
they handle formatted timestamps if they want to support pre-1.7 releases.

The reason the 1.6 docs are showing the newer timestamp is that the payloads
are computed at doc generation time, and it's using a newer version of Django.
There's work I need to do to fix this, and it's something I'm hoping to get to,
but it's lower priority than some things I have to take care of right now :/