Hi,
    Thanks  for your answer. now I find a way to solve it. I modify this
file."/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.2-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/notifications/email.py"

 In function "send_review_email", I modify  "from_email = "a...@xxx.com".
now RB will send email use "a...@xxx.com".not use the submitter's email
address.