Okay. It's not related to the issue manager, but I suspect I know what's
causing it. It was a change that fixed a security problem, but apparently
caused another bug when using \ in filenames.

We just did a 1.7.3 release, which didn't include a fix for this, but I'll
try to get you a patch soon once I've done some testing, and see about
doing another release.