On 2013-02-16 22:21, Christian Hammond wrote:
So it sounds like you need to make sure any diff you generate through egit is between
a range of <some pushed branch>..HEAD.

To make that even more explicit... ANY diff, regardless how it is generated, needs to be against something that RB can 'see'. Otherwise RB will not be able to fetch the 'pre-diff' version of the file from the repository.