Hey all,
           We are doing project on reviewboard. We are generating reports
to help the users of reviewboard to get the detailed information. We have
added a a tab named 'Reports' on the left block of dashbaord. Different
reports will be generated depending upon whether user wants a report for a
particular 'username' or 'change-list' number. But we are not able to find
where the linking of these tabs are done means the location and names of
files where the code is written. Please give us solution so that we can
embed our code of report generation.

Thanks
Neha.