On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 5:58 AM, RB <lanka.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.I have installed perforce Command-Line Client(Version 2012.1). 2.Later i
> installed p4python27. As Bitnami Review Board stack comes with python 2.7.5
> and p4pyhon27 is compatible with python 2.7.5 there should not be any
> issues. 3.Later i installed latest Bitnami Review Board stack for windows.
> 4.Later i started both Apache Web Server and MySQL Database. I am able to
> acccess ReviewBoard log-in url. I have created a user. 5.Then when i try to
> add the perforce repository and save it, i am getting the following error:
> DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

OK. I have finally been able to create a Perforce repository in
ReviewBoard. I used the public.perforce.com:1666 repository for
testing. This is the exact steps I followed:

 - Install BitNami ReviewBoard
 - Go to the Windows Start Menu -> BitNami ReviewBoard -> Register
BitNami Python in the Windows Registry.
 - Open the BitNami environment. Go to the Windows Start Menu ->
BitNami ReviewBoard -> Use BitNami
Reviewboard (this will open a windows command prompt).
 - Install p4python27.exe  from the command line (it needs to be the
32 bit binary). I used [this version][1]. Only the API component is
necessary.

Now to check that the module is loaded correctly in the Python version
installed with BitNami:

 - Execute `python`
 - In the python console execute `import P4`

If you don't receive any error from the console, it means that the
module is installed correctly. You are receiving the error when
accessing reviewboard because when importing that module in the
application running with apache + mod_wsgi the msvcr90.dll is not
found. (The issue is similar to [this][2]).

In order to fix you need to have installed [vcredist 2008 x86][3] and
the mt.exe tool installed. mt.exe is included in the [Microsoft
Windows Software Development Kit][4] (only the windows development
tools component is required). Then execute the following:

    mt.exe
-inputresource:c:\bitnami\reviewboard-1.7.11-0\python\bin\python.exe;#1
-out:pyd.manifest

    mt.exe -manifest pyd.manifest
-outputresource:c:\bitnami\reviewboard-1.7.11-0\python\Lib\site-packages\P4API.pyd;#2

Restart apache and try to create a new Perforce repostiory.

I have also replied to you in the BitNami forums
(answers.bitnami.com). I hope this helps.

  [1]: http://www.mmnt.net/db/0/0/ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r12.1/bin.ntx86
  [2]: http://code.google.com/p/pyodbc/issues/detail?id=214
  [3]: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29
  [4]: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3138