Hello,

I have a very specific user that can't receive emails via ReviewBoard when
creating requests or updates to the request. I checked this against the
database, and he is an active user with the correct email.

I'm attempting to follow the code to send out an email that would replicate
the code flow. Are there any tips on how to do this?

So far, I have done a search on the code from github to get hints on how to
do this, but each method requires multiple arguments that I can't
confidently supply.

https://github.com/search?l=&p=8&q=mail++repo%3Areviewboard%2Freviewboard&ref=advsearch&type=Code

Any other advice for debugging why the user is not receiving the email? I
have already tried going onto the mail server and using shell commands to
manually send the user emails. The user can receive them perfectly fine
which makes this a bigger mystery.

Thanks for any help :D