On 2013-09-11 11:23, Mark Addleman wrote:
I'm trying to install ReviewBoard on RHEL.  I have installed the EPEL
repository but yum install ReviewBoard returns
Error: Package: ReviewBoard-1.7.13-2.el6.noarch (epel)
            Requires: python-docutils
  You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
  You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

I'm a little loathe to install the python-docutils rpm directly since I'm a
total Linux noob and I can't find one that's specific to RHEL.

Any help would be appreciated.

Huh. According to http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=3581, it never got built for EL6, even though it is built for every current version of Fedora and for EL5.

If you're stuck, you could try directly installing the EL5 version... or if you're *really* desparate, build your own from either the EL5 spec or whichever Fedora spec most closely matches EL6 (I forget offhand what that is).

I would definitely file a bug per Stephen's recommendation.

--
Matthew