I see it in 0.5.2 on CentOS 6 and in 0.5.2.dev on my Mac. Our ReviewBoard
server is 1.7.14.  Here's the debug output:

DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: p4 info
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: ['redacted'], Base path: None, Supports
changesets: True
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/sallan/envs/rbtools-master-2.6/bin/rbt", line 8, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.5.2.dev', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
  File "/Users/sallan/PycharmProjects/rbtools/rbtools/commands/main.py",
line 113, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN] + args)
  File
"/Users/sallan/PycharmProjects/rbtools/rbtools/commands/__init__.py", line
157, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
  File "/Users/sallan/PycharmProjects/rbtools/rbtools/commands/status.py",
line 60, in main
    client_name=self.options.repository_type)
  File
"/Users/sallan/PycharmProjects/rbtools/rbtools/commands/__init__.py", line
188, in initialize_scm_tool
    tool.check_options()
  File "/Users/sallan/PycharmProjects/rbtools/rbtools/clients/perforce.py",
line 298, in check_options
    if self.options.revision_range:
AttributeError: Values instance has no attribute 'revision_range'

--Steve