Most of our users use hg postreview to create review requests, but our
windows users prefer to use the site's "New Review Request" upload tool. In
RB 1.7.x, there was an option to upload both a diff and a parent diff. This
is no longer an option. Is there still a way to use the web tool to create
reviews with parent diffs? The windows developers in our group would prefer
not to install RB Tools and all of its dependencies.