Hi!

First: regarding reviewboard I am a newB!

I did setup the bitname-stack for RB ... that worked nicely.

I did configure my gitlab repository and with some latency and
experimentation, it showed up in the admin dashboard with no errors.
(First it did configure, but did not show up, maybe a caching problem,
dunno.)

Now I have configured a repository with one initial checking available, but
I cannot do a post-checkin review as the checkin is not shown when I try to
create a review request for this repo. It only offers to upload a diff, but
there is no history below as described in the docs.

I run RB 2.0.2, latest bitnami stack.

Is there anything newB-style that I might have misunderstood, mistaken,
messed-up?

Thanks in advance for any hint!