I am sorry.

The upgrade problem was that I forgot to upgrade the site.
That fixed the 500 error.

But...now that I fixed that the issue is that I cannot log in any more.

I requested "Forgot my password", get the email with the password reset
link, reset it and try to log back in again.

Still nothing. It does not even show you an error (i.e. password is wrong
or anything).
It just refreshes the screen and puts you back into the login screen.

I've tried this like 5 times already.

Let me know where can I look to debug this further.