Hi david

I observer another thing. When i remove the postreview.py file and use
hello.txt as file and make changes.It is creating the diff but i can't view
the diff in view diff button in reviewboard server. Is there any extension
and file size restriction i am facing? i am attaching the log. Please help
me on that.

E:\svn\newRepo>rbt post --debug
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path:
https://s-12510870.sbrcdomain.com/svn/newRepo, Base path: /, Supports
changesets: False
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://107.109.6.236/api/
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://107.109.6.236/api/info/
DEBUG:root:Running: svn st
DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info hello.txt