Dear Mr David,

I am using Perforce and my patch's version is 2.6.
I will show you more detail and the content of these file.

At this time, i make a review request and diff file .cpp file. I added 1
line "#include <conio.h>" to diff. This is a error when i want to view diff.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-TmvoSVhToi8/U8jIeI5E4OI/AAAAAAAAAB4/VgfimdBS1NU/s1600/Capture.PNG>
After that i check in "/tmp/reviewboard.QVafqB":

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Ww0obvLXkXs/U8jI5TqIB5I/AAAAAAAAACA/2ZayuxnRqIQ/s1600/Capture.PNG>
----

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qlPiiygHWbU/U8jJsx-6gyI/AAAAAAAAACQ/oScQSdIuyEA/s1600/Capture.PNG>

And i checked another files. But only "tmp1_IEjZ-new.rej" has contents

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7Dg9_ROICpo/U8jLSvwI9zI/AAAAAAAAACk/9GQLaYh2TFM/s1600/Capture.PNG>

Best Regards,

Nguyen Tuan Hoang

Vào 10:54:43 UTC+7 Thứ sáu, ngày 18 tháng bảy năm 2014, David Trowbridge đã
viết: