You may have to join across multiple tables. For instance, the
'reviews_review_comments' table has two columns, 'review_id' and
'comment_id', which are foreign keys into the 'reviews_review' table and
'reviews_comments' table respectively. The 'reviews_review' table has a
'review_request_id' column which is a foreign key into the
'reviews_review_request' table (and should also match the IDs you see in
the web UI).

-David