Hi Stefan,

While that sounds like an interesting project for an extension, I'm not sure
exactly how it would work, since it would have a completely different interface
for each type of version control. It would be much easier if you already had
such a tool in place, and to write an extension to add easy access points. But
even then, all the web tools look more than a little different, so it would
take some effort to make sure it's extensible enough to cover most cases...

Andrew

On Oct 1, 2014, at 9:13 AM, Stefan Seefeld