Hey everyone,

There have been a few posts on this list recently detailing cases where our
Markdown escaping and rendering has been less than perfect, resulting in extra
escaping characters ("\"), or text being improperly interpreted as Markdown.

A lot of this is due to the current implementation of our Markdown support,
which I am working on. For testing, I would like to get some samples of text
that causes problems.

There's a master bug for tracking these. Please post any samples you have here:

https://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=3602

I'm hoping to get fixes in by 2.0.10.

Thanks,