Ah, I see what's going on. It's being filtered out because it's not
included in any of the changed regions in the new diff. This happens so
that we can filter out unrelated changes from other commits that happen in
between the diffs.

It's not ideal, but I don't know that we can do anything about this without
bringing back all of the other unrelated changes.

-David