To follow up the error message we get from the diff viewer is:
The file
'/svn/Common_PythonTests/http://SVN_SERVER_NAME/svn/Common_PythonTests/path/to/file/base.py'

(r1838) could not be found in the repository:
'/svn/Common_PythonTests/!svn/rvr/1838/http:/SVN_SERVER/svn/Common_PythonTests/path/to/file/base.py'

path not found

The review was created before the migration (1.7.25) - we dumped the
database, re-imported and off we went.
New requests seem to be ok and many of the old requests are fine.  This was
probably created via the GUI in 1.7.25 and uploaded a diff file produced by
SVN diff.

Cheers
Dan