Hi Christian,

Do I understand from this response that there is no way for RB to support
code review for GitHub Enterprise (github.companyname.com) without buying
the power pack? or RB can't support a Git repo with HTTPS protocol?
If it is supported can you provide help on how to add a  GitHub Enterprise
repository?