Hi,

I tried switching to ReviewBoard 1.7.6 again (easy_install -U
ReviewBoard==1.7.6) and then tried "rb-site upgrade". This time, I get
even more failures:

# rb-site upgrade /path/to/site
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Upgrading Review Board from 1.0.6 to 1.7.6
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for sessions.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM
(reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool) in database
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model reviews.DefaultReviewer:
    In field 'repository':
        Property 'null' has changed
In model reviews.ReviewRequest:
    In field 'repository':
        Property 'null' has changed
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model reviews.Group:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model scmtools.Repository:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
In model accounts.ReviewRequestVisit:
    Meta property 'unique_together' has changed
Error: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot
resolve automatically.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to recall how I managed to setup RB 1.7.6
last year. Has anyone else "successfully" jumped from 1.0.x over to
2.0.x?

Any hints as to how I can go about resolving these errors? Even hints
/ tips on how to debug the issue would be very helpful.

Regards,
Srinidhi.

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
  - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in