Hi Chris, any way to get this to work? If I set it up just as a git repo
and not as a gitlab repo, it expects it to be available locally (or on a
NFS mount). I tried providing git raw file url mask
But this fails during rbt post:

>>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the
repository.

>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file': u'README', u'err': {u'msg':
u'The file was not found in the repository.', u'code': 207}, u'revision':
u'2d47f731333ae90c7b686bd4b2377c43e29c2b16'}

Let me know if you want detailed logs for this.

Thanks,

Balaji.