"There was an error displaying this diff. The patch to 'pom.xml' didn't
apply cleanly. The temporary files have been left in
'/tmp/reviewboard.5kc5pw' for debugging purposes. `patch` returned: This
may be a bug in the software, a temporary outage, or an issue with the form"

   I will give you details of how I had set up the repository.
I cloned it from the main url: git clone <url name>
Sunced from another branch: git checkout <branch name>
git pull
Created a local branch: git checkout -b <local branch name>
Then edited some of the exixting files and added new files.
For the first time without staging the newly added files I committed the
edited ones and posted a review.
Then again adding the newly added files I commited and got a new commit id
and posted the review for that.
Then there was corrections to be made to those files.So I edited those
files and committed. But now when I post review using commands, post-review
<new-commit-id> or post-review <new-commit-id> -r <old-reviewreq-no> there
was an error in displaying the diff.
So now I get this error only when i edit those existing files and if I add
a new file it is diaplyed correctly.
Can any one please provide me a solution for this?