Hi Igor,

What version of Review Board are you using, and what type of repository?

Would it be possible to get a sample of one of the files that is failing,
along with the matching section from the reject file in that temp directory?

Are the special characters indeed UTF-8 in the repository, or is the
repository converting them to UTF-8 on checkout?

Christian Hammond