I installed eReviewBoard from `
http://rombert.github.com/ereviewboard/update/`
<http://rombert.github.com/ereviewboard/update/> in Eclipse (Git
repository) . And then Window -->  Show view --> Other --> Mylyn --> Task
Repositories --> OK. In the Task repositories window, Add Task Repository
--> Reviewboard (supports 1.5 and later) --> Next ...

I already registered an account at ReviewBoard <https://rbcommons.com> and
I've tried to enter the following data:
Server: https://rbcommons.com/
Label:
User ID: <myUserName>
Password: <myPassword>

When I clicked "Create new account" and "Change account setting", the
correct web page will show up, which indicates that the server info is
correct. However, when I click "Validate Settings" I got "Request returned
unacceptable status code 404". And the "Next" and the "Finish" buttons are
always greyed out.

How do I solve the problem? Thanks.