I addition to my question, the reason I'm asking such thing is that we have
our instance of ReviewBoard (and any other tool hosted at us) behind proxy,
and all outgoing request must be channeled through this proxy. As in this
case, proxy is bypassed (not consulted), and all outgoing public network
request are discarded. Because of this, application is slow (for example,
posting a comment in review takes up to 3 mins) and application is barely
usable.

As a continuation on first question, is there a possibility to run
reviewboard in such "eco-system" (where every public http request must go
through proxy)?

What we tried is to set env variable http_proxy and https_proxy to point at
out proxy. Running command 'lynx gooogle.com' on CentOS that backs
ReviewBoard went through proxy and response was received. But repeating
comment publishing on review resulted in same manner as first time, a
direct request to cloudfront was made instead of going through proxy.