When I try to manually post from the review board GUI for one specific SVN
repository, it give me the following message:

The specified diff file could not be parsed.
Line undefined: No such revision 8525

In this case, revision 8525 is the original revision the change is based on
and is valid.  From the command line *rbt post* also fails, but* rbt diff*
generates a diff file just fine.

It looks like failure in both cases is that it can’t grab the SVN revision
of files even though they should be there.  Accessing SVN directly of these
revision seem fine.

Is there a way to debug this either from the SVN side or the Review Board
side??

Thanks.