Hi,

Since we upgraded to RB 2.5.10 there has been a change in the way our
developers can upload attachments.

Attachments added by anyone other than the submitter do not seem to upload.

This is because it puts the RB form into a draft state and only the
submitter has visibility and authority to publish draft forms. Is it
possible to relax this validation?

I believe previously “other” users were able to both comment and
additionally upload files.

Thanks

Rob