On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 7:51 AM Shilpa R <shilpa....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have python version 2.7 on the same Centos machine 5.x :-
>
>  python -V
> Python 2.7.10
>
> is it not compatible with RBTools?

In that case, I advise you to do:

`yum remove RBTools`
followed by
`pip install RBTools`

That *should* get you what you need. Though I can't promise that it will
work perfectly, since as I mentioned, CentOS 5 is past its end-of-life.
(Which means that if any of the dependencies like pysvn are too old, you
may be out of luck)