When trying to setup subversion with reviewboard and a post commit hook it
fails with an xml error.  I'm able to commit to the repository without the
post-commit hook but once I add it, it fails.
svn: E175009: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175009: The XML response contains invalid XML
svn: E130003: Malformed XML: mismatched tag

The svn repository is using a self-signed certificate.  I'm not sure if
that is the problem and reviewboard doesn't have the option to work with
that?

Here is the post-commit file I am using from
git
https://github.com/reviewboard/reviewboard/blob/master/contrib/tools/svn-hook-postcommit-review

The file running this is the post-commit file.

#!/bin/bash

REPO="$1"
REV="$2"

/usr/bin/python /mnt/data/svn/flowplay-sa/hooks/post-commit.reviewboard.py
"$REPOS" "$REV" || exit 1

Thank you.