Glad it worked!

There's no way to set this during install today, but it's something we
should add. You can set it automatically using the set-siteconfig
management command:

    rb-site manage /path/to/sitedir set-siteconfig --
--key=site_domain_method --value=https

Hopefully you aren't needing to create site directories often. If you're
scaling out or moving servers, you want to copy the site directory and run
rb-site upgrade, instead of installing a new site directory, as some
important state will otherwise change.

Christian

Christian Hammond