Hi,

The ExtraDataMixin exists but none of the built-in code uses it, and I
think it's broken. We need to rethink it a bit anyway in light of the new
JSON Patch and JSON Merge Patch support that was added in 3.0.

For now, I think this will get you up and running:

const extraData = this.model.get('extraData');
extraData['veto'] = 1;

saveFunc.call(this.model, {
    attrs: ['public', 'shipIt', 'forceTextType', 'includeTextTypes',
            'publishToOwnerOnly', 'extraData.veto'],
});