Hi, Christian. Thank you for your reply.

I add format_html() to as_html, and it worked as expected for regular text
areas.

PS:
Actually, I injected some javascript into as_html() on purpose, and this
does not work well with format_html().

I need to exchange information between RB & Jenkins site, and couldn't get
webhook to work due to authentication issues.

So I just installed jenkinsapi package in python , and handled everything
in as_html() to return dynamically-generated javascript.

Now I have to find another way to do this...

But still, format_html() works well. Thanks.

MZZ

Meng-Zhe Zhang於 2018年1月25日星期四 UTC+8下午11時51分18秒寫道:

> Hi all.
>
> I wrote an extension to add custom links on review pages by overwriting
> the as_html() method of BaseReviewRequestField object:
>

> class JenkinsLinkField(BaseReviewRequestField):
>     field_id = 'jenkins_link'
>     label = 'link'
>
>     def as_html(self):
>         # example code
>         return "<a href=%s>link</a>" % some_url
>

> and this works fine on version 2.5.7.
>
> After upgrading to 3.0.1, it seems that the html content are now rendered
> as plain text, and the links no longer work.
>
> I compared the implementation of BaseReviewRequestField in different
> versions, but have no clue which part to look at.
>

> My questions are:
>
> 1. Which property of the BaseReviewRequestField object should I adjust so
> it can be rendered as html, not plain text?
>
> 2. Or, is there any other ways to add content-related links on review
> pages?
>

> Thanks for your answer.
>
> MZZ
> 2018/01/25